Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Things That Are Most in the World


I really enjoyed reading this book. Judi Barrett does a great job of finding out all the crazy things in the world. Some examples in the book include, "The oddest thing in the world is an ant windsurfing in a bowl of pea soup," or "The teensie-weensiest thing in the world is a newborn flea." The book kind of reminded me of the story, " Chimps Don't Wear Glasses." I found the book really intriguing myself, so I'm sure it would be very enjoyable for children. The pictures are what really made the book. John Nickle did such a great job making the pictures colorful and humorous.
While I was reading the book I was thinking what other categories there could be for things that are most in the world. I think it would be really fun to create my own page for the book. This would be an excellent project for children. It would let their imaginations run free and I'm posotive they would come up with some crazy funny things after having read "Things That Are Most in the World."

No comments:

Post a Comment