Sunday, February 8, 2009

And to Think That I Saw It on Mulberry Street



When walking through the library I could hardly pass up the Dr. Seuss section. You can never go wrong when you choose on of his books. "And to Think That I Say It on Mulberry Street," is a book that is full of imagination. It starts off with a boy who sees a horse and wagon on Mulberry Street on his way home. As he keeps walking his imagination flows and he begins adding different things to his story of just seeing a horse and wagon such as having an elephant pull a brass band instead. As his imagination soars, his story becomes more and more extravagant!
I absolutely love books that rhyme so I of course adore Dr. Seuss books. This story is extremely creative and you never know whats coming next. It is really fun and makes you excited to see what's coming next. It would be an awesome book to show kids how they can use their own imaginations and creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment