Sunday, February 15, 2009

Rainforests

Rainforests is a book that tells a child all they need to know about the rainforest. Some of the things talked about in this book include climate, different types and layers of the rainforest, Indigenous peoples, etc. It includes many pictures of the rainforest, animals, and other helpful visuals. I thought the book was very informational for a younger child. It made me think of a report I did on the rainforests when I was younger... I wish I had this book to use while writing it! The pictures are very good visual aids for the text. Some of the things that the book talks about such as the layers of the rainforest might be kind of hard to understand without the pictures. All of the pictures are real pictures of the rainforest and animals in the rainforest.

No comments:

Post a Comment