Sunday, February 15, 2009

Move!


Move! is a really fun way to learn about all the different ways in which animals move. The books is filled with different animls and shows how some move in the same way and some move in different. Some of the different ways include waddle, slide, float, dance, run, and fly. I thought the illustrations were a big part of the book. Each animals was drawn in a very eye catching way. I read the book twice and the second time I just looked at the pictures. I also liked the ways the words were written on the pages. Sometimes they curved around the animals or climed up the page. I think this is something that attracts kids because it is not just straight accross and it is something different for them. At the end of the book there is a small paragraph about each of the different animals that the book talked about. I really enjoyed reading these especially when the paragraph contained a really fun or interesting fact about the animal. I would definately recommend this book. The excellent pictures along with the interesting way the text was written and the fun facts at the end made it a very appealing book.

No comments:

Post a Comment