Sunday, February 15, 2009

Soccer

Soccer is a guide for being a soccer player. It includes skills and drills, an overview with rules, and a "Putting it All Together" section. I think if you were a person who had never played soccer before, this would be a great way to start. I used to play soccer all the time, so it was a little different from my point of view. Even though I know how to play soccer, the skills and drills section of the book gave many different drills for things you can work on as a soccer player and some of these were beneficial to me. The pictures were also a great visual representation of the text. I thought the book was really long, but if you didn't know how to play, you would need all of these differnt categories of the game to be taught to you and I think the book did a nice job describing and showing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment