Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My Brother


Mh browther was written and illustrated by Anthony Brown. It is about a little boy that thinks his big brother is so COOL! Everypage has arrows pointing at different things saying cool this and cool that. It's funny because I feel like it is written how a child would talk. It seems like such a realistic book because so many little brothers think everything that their big brother does is so cool. I feel like older siblings don't always realize how much their little brothes and sisters look up to them. I don't think I realized how much my younger brothers and sisters looked up to me until I was a lot older. The story sounded like a child would talk, but it alway was illustrated very chidllike and very animated. My favorite part of the book was a real picture on the author page of a young boy with his two front missing, no shirt on, and a big huge grin. Right away I new this was a true story of how a younger brother felt about his bigger brother when he was a kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment